Who do you work with?
I work with adults ages 25 to 95.
Half my practice is made up of couples and the other half, individuals.
I consult with companies and founders on roles, visioning, and communication.
I create and work with couples communities online.
Where do you practice?
All of my sessions are over secure online video therapy (since September of 2019).
Surprising benefits of video therapy:
- Couples I work with go deeper because they have a comfort level with me from their own space.
- Couples with kids are getting help without having to get a sitter. They save money and time.
- The physical distance between me and clients creates an ability for many clients to relate more openly and honestly.
- Clients take more notes during video sessions and reflect on our work more between sessions.
- Therapy feels less like an appointment one has to rush to get to but is now a source of slowing down.
What are your rates and what about insurance?
My fees are $200/ 50 minute hour.
I am not affiliated with any insurance providers.
I can provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance who may cover half my fee as an out of network provider.
What are you trained in?
I am a theory nerd so am always training.
You can see my past history of training here.
My specialities are relationships – personal and professional and women in leadership. I have been a couples therapist since age 4.
- Internal Family Systems
- Discernment Training
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution